[Development] QT printing via CUPS (advanced printing dalog box missing)

Albert Astals Cid albert.astals.cid at kdab.com
Mon Dec 4 15:16:16 CET 2017

El dilluns, 20 de novembre de 2017, a les 23:45:18 CET, Thiago Macieira va
escriure:
> On segunda-feira, 20 de novembro de 2017 14:01:25 PST GMAIL wrote:
> > This bug has been reported on QT ( see
> > https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54464) on *June 2016*. Almost a
> > year and half now, the bug status is still *reported* and the resolution
> > *unknown*.
> >
> > I am sorry to post this information here, but we are many users affected
> > by this bug and we are desperate because we don't have any feed back
> > from QT. Is there anybody working on it ?
>
> No, there is not.
>
> The module is currently orphan, with no maintainer.

Reviews more than welcome

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213391/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213390/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213389/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213388/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213387/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213386/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213385/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213384/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213383/

Cheers,
  Albert

--
Albert Astals Cid | albert.astals.cid at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)