[Development] QT printing via CUPS (advanced printing dalog box missing)

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Mon Dec 4 19:49:44 CET 2017

On 4 Dec 2017, at 15:16, Albert Astals Cid <albert.astals.cid at kdab.com<mailto:albert.astals.cid at kdab.com>> wrote:

El dilluns, 20 de novembre de 2017, a les 23:45:18 CET, Thiago Macieira va
escriure:
On segunda-feira, 20 de novembro de 2017 14:01:25 PST GMAIL wrote:
This bug has been reported on QT ( see
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54464) on *June 2016*. Almost a
year and half now, the bug status is still *reported* and the resolution
*unknown*.

I am sorry to post this information here, but we are many users affected
by this bug and we are desperate because we don't have any feed back
from QT. Is there anybody working on it ?

No, there is not.

The module is currently orphan, with no maintainer.

Reviews more than welcome

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213391/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213390/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213389/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213388/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213387/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213386/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213385/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213384/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213383/

Thanks a lot, Albert. I'll try to have a look in the next couple of days (or find someone else to do so ;-)

Cheers,
Lars