[Development] QT printing via CUPS (advanced printing dalog box missing)

Albert Astals Cid albert.astals.cid at kdab.com
Wed Dec 6 15:35:44 CET 2017

El dilluns, 4 de desembre de 2017, a les 15:16:16 CET, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> El dilluns, 20 de novembre de 2017, a les 23:45:18 CET, Thiago Macieira va
>
> escriure:
> > On segunda-feira, 20 de novembro de 2017 14:01:25 PST GMAIL wrote:
> > > This bug has been reported on QT ( see
> > > https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54464) on *June 2016*. Almost a
> > > year and half now, the bug status is still *reported* and the resolution
> > > *unknown*.
> > >
> > > I am sorry to post this information here, but we are many users affected
> > > by this bug and we are desperate because we don't have any feed back
> > > from QT. Is there anybody working on it ?
> >
> > No, there is not.
> >
> > The module is currently orphan, with no maintainer.
>
> Reviews more than welcome
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213391/
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213390/
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213389/
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213388/
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213387/
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213386/
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213385/
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213384/
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213383/

and some more (more regarding to default values than to the advanced tabs
itself)

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213483/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213575/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213580/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213589/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213598/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213661/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/213677/

Cheers,
  Albert

--
Albert Astals Cid | albert.astals.cid at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)