[Development] Nominate Mike Krus as approver

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Tue Feb 7 11:29:03 CET 2017

Sergio Martins (6 February 2017 17:11) quoted
> https://wiki.qt.io/The_Qt_Governance_Model kind of implies you can't
> be a maintainer if you're not an approver.
> "How to become a Maintainer: An Approver who (...), may be nomiated
> (...)"

However, the next paragraph adds "A Maintainer may also nominate a new
Maintainer to take ownership of a subset of his / her component" without
any mention of the new Maintainer being an Approver.

Subsequent discussion appears to have concluded (quoting Thiago):

  Becoming maintainer of anything in a main module implies becoming
  Approver everywhere, if one is not so yet.

Should I update that wiki page ?
Should we, in fact, turn it into a QUIP ?

	Eddy.