[Development] Switch Qt Remote Objects to a Tech Preview for Qt 5.9

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Fri Jan 13 09:22:37 CET 2017

Hi,

I scheduled a test build in the CI against 5.8 (as dev continues to be broken). The results are public at

http://testresults.qt.io/coin/integration/playground/qtremoteobjects/tasks/web_playground_qtremoteobjects_1484293648911

There are few issues:

1) namespaced build doesn't work
2) license check fails
3) tests run qmake infinitely on Windows.
4) winrt / msvc 2013 build broken

Simon