[Development] [Releasing] Change file process & improvement proposal

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Fri Jan 27 10:20:10 CET 2017

It seems that not every reviewer with approval rights is aware (or seems to care, or just forgets) about stuff like this, though. It's a similar problem with docs; no doc team member is added to patches and so you end up with lots of doc issues that they then have to stumble upon after years of it being exposed to the public.