[Development] Stepping down as widgets maintainers

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Fri Jul 7 12:20:19 CEST 2017

Hi all,

KDAB is handing back widgets maintenance, which means that I'm stepping
down as widgets maintainer. The focus of KDAB contributions to Qt is
clearly elsewhere these days (Qt3D, Core, tooling), and the module
deserves more focus than it has seen lately.

To this end, Lars has assembled a team(!) of proposed widgets
(sub)maintainers that we as KDAB and I personally fully support as
successors.

In Lars' absence, I'll leave it to Frederik to introduce them to you in
detail (as if introduction was needed...).

Thanks,
Marc