[Development] [BB++] Now is 3.5x faster than Node.JS

Phil Bouchard philippeb8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 03:09:39 CEST 2017

On 07/24/2017 12:05 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:

>> Also Javascript is hopeless in regards to inheritance so I'm using C++
>> conventions there.
>
> I'm not disputing the ickiness of the language. I am disputing your unproven
> assertions.
>
> And in one case, *disproven* assertions (see Robin's email).

I just tried the following example on the Linux desktop and the iPhone:
http://bbplusplus.com/files/ListViewBug.tar.gz

It is mimicking images fetched by HTTP and although the animation of the
ListView wasn't smooth before then it is now with a recent Qt. Good thing.

But resizing the window of QtCreator itself when in Design mode could
use a makeover. That's an example of a more complex application in
action and this is what I was predicting.