[Development] [BB++] Now is 3.5x faster than Node.JS

Bernhard B schluchti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:20:08 CEST 2017

I am just a user of Qt, so please take the following please with a grain of
salt:

I haven't started debugging my application yet, but for some reason my
application laggs on Android, but works fine on iOs. It's a listview with a
pretty complex delegate. On Android you can see clearly that it laggs, but
on iOs it's smooth. But again, I haven't profiled it yet, so it most
probably could be related to the complex bindings in the delegate and not
due to the GC.

Bernhard