[Development] [BB++] Now is 3.5x faster than Node.JS

Phil Bouchard philippeb8 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 20:20:12 CEST 2017

Thanks for the information; I already sent this information to Google, Uber
and NASA. I'm about to tell WebKit as well. We'll see what they have to
say.

As far as closures are concerned, there is a way to convert closures with
parameters and return values so I personally don't think it's worth paying
the price of a GC just for these features.

My 2 cents,
-Phil