[Development] swapEGLBuffers() : 135 : QQNX: failed to swap EGL buffers, err=12301 on QNX with Qt-5.3.2

James McDonnell jmcdonnell at blackberry.com
Tue Jun 13 19:28:49 CEST 2017

On 2017-06-13, 12:49 PM, "Prashant Purohit" <prashantpurohit025 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi James,
>
>Thanks for a quick reply.
>
>> You might be able to get around the problem if you can give the
>> application a chance to draw between resize operations.
>
>I am not sure how can I draw between resize operation.

I'm not sure off-hand either.  Another possibility is avoiding such
resizing.

>Also, since this issue is hardly reproducible, how will I verify the
>fix which I will do.

You'd have to create a situation where it's more likely to occur.  I
figured out what it was with a test application that flipped back and
forth between two sizes in response to a menu item.

>Do you know anyway with which I can reproduce this issue every-time?

Assuming that this is actually the problem, every time would require
freezing the rendering thread, resizing away from the current size,
resizing back and unfreezing the rendering thread.  Might be possible with
pthread_suspend/resume.

>Also when will be the QNX-QT fix will be available so that an update
>in QNX at my side will help me fix this issue?

I don't know when (if ever) we'll update the QNX-Qt 5.3.1. :-(