[Development] swapEGLBuffers() : 135 : QQNX: failed to swap EGL buffers, err=12301 on QNX with Qt-5.3.2

Prashant Purohit prashantpurohit025 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 18:49:21 CEST 2017

Hi James,

Thanks for a quick reply.

> You might be able to get around the problem if you can give the
> application a chance to draw between resize operations.

I am not sure how can I draw between resize operation.
Also, since this issue is hardly reproducible, how will I verify the
fix which I will do.

Do you know anyway with which I can reproduce this issue every-time?
Also when will be the QNX-QT fix will be available so that an update
in QNX at my side will help me fix this issue?

Thanks,
Prashant