[Development] Qt-5.9.0-beta on CentOS-6.8: one minor BTN_TRIGGER_HAPPY bug

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 22:01:38 CET 2017

I am not entirely sure about BIG projects, but my medium sized one works
fine with qbs, there are even some custom modules thrown in that handle
.proto and grpc files for code generation and it works like magic. Doesnt
exactly support qtlinguist atm though, so you will have to find a way
around that.