[Development] New configuration system docs and FBX issues

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at qt.io
Tue May 2 10:25:43 CEST 2017

On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 07:17:23AM +0100, Sean Harmer wrote:
> is there any documentation for the new configuration system please?

the "documentation" is the vast amount of configure.json files which
actually use it.

> My specific issue is that I need a config test that uses different
> library names on each platform and I can't see how to achieve this.

funny, because the very first file one might look into -
qtbase/configure.json - contains two examples of just that right at the
top of the library list (zlib and dbus).
the "next level" is openssl in qtbase/src/network.