[Development] Stepping down as QtDBus maintainer

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu May 18 17:43:00 CEST 2017

On Thursday, 18 May 2017 03:58:19 PDT Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> Isn't that a bit premature? Maybe someone could use these as inspiration.
> I'd like to see us (as in The Qt Project) be more flexible when it comes to
> ownership of patches - maybe someone feels inspired to take over some of
> the work that has been started and expand on it.

They can always pick them up. I can un-abandon if they want to use the same
reviews, or they can cherry-pick and re-submit.

I did that for the qEnvironmentVariable change, for example. It was open for
over 6 months because I was asked to let someone reuse the change. (I closed
yesterday because no one was working on it)