[Development] Continuous Integration issues - Coin temporarily down

Jedrzej Nowacki jedrzej.nowacki at qt.io
Fri Nov 3 08:55:48 CET 2017

On Thursday, November 2, 2017 11:28:22 AM CET Jedrzej Nowacki wrote:
> Well, almost, 5.9 is blocked because of a bug in provisioning script
> (https:// codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/209874/). Let's hope that is the
> end of the series of failures that we had for the last days.
>
> Cheers,
>   Jędrek

Gerrit joined the party, some patches are in a wrong state. If you see
something that is hanging in integrating or stating state, or if a patch set
is merged, but it is not marked as such in gerrit, then please contact out
gerrit admins.

There is also a good news, https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/209874/ was
merged so 5.9 should work now.

Thanks,