[Development] Qt 5.10 beta 3 released

Mat Sutcliffe oktal3700 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 21:54:16 CET 2017

On 8 November 2017 at 19:31, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
wrote:

> On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 10:21:05 PST Mat Sutcliffe wrote:
> > Could you please elaborate on the problems that were found?
>
> Sorry, I don't remember. Probably something related to the fact that
> constexpr
> is broken in MSVC 2015, so it's disabled, causing symbols to be missing.

OK, thanks anyway. I remember this discussion:
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2017-April/029762.html

That seemed to conclude that there should be no problem mixing 2015 with
2017. Was just wondering if there was anything else found in addition to
that, like actual linker errors when it was tried. No worries if you don't
remember.