[Development] Qt 5.10.0 RC out

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Mon Nov 27 14:14:56 CET 2017

Hi all,

Qt 5.10.0 RC is released today. Delta to Beta4 as an attachment.

We are targeting to get final Qt 5.10.0 out 30.11.2017 as planned so please test the packages now & report me immediately if you find something which should really block the release. But remember: We won't block the release without really good reasons. Qt 5.10.1 will be released quite quickly so if we can live with issue as known issue in Qt 5.10.0 we will. So please add those issues directly in known issues page (https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_5.10.0_Known_Issues).

Instructions how to get the release are here: https://wiki.qt.io/How_to_get_snapshot_via_online_installer.

br,
Jani