[Development] Seeking advise using git and code review

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 09:09:41 CEST 2017

> After pushing my changes, the sanity bot found some typos in my commit
message. Now, how would I proceed? Do I change the commit message? If so,
how would I do that?

IIRC you do your modifications, do a git commit --amend, keep the same code
review ID in the commit message and push the new set of changes

> How could I find reviewers for my changes to QTextDocumentWriter?

https://wiki.qt.io/Maintainers

you can also come and ask on IRC

Best,

-------