[Development] QtCS2017 Qt Project Code of Conduct Session Notes

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Tue Oct 10 21:38:16 CEST 2017

On 10/10/2017, 15.12, "Development on behalf of Rafael Roquetto" <development-bounces+tuukka.turunen=qt.io at qt-project.org on behalf of rafael.roquetto at kdab.com> wrote:

>    Hello,
>
>    Out of curiosity, was this decision triggered by an incident, i.e., is there
>    any motiviation for this beyond being a nice thing to have?

No single incident. This was asked/discussed also at the session. Mostly everything goes quite nicely and we would like to keep it that way. Sometimes there has been behavior in the forums that needs moderators. Also, some feel the codereview comments could sometimes be too harsh to new contributors – but that was more of a feeling than a confirmed fact.

Yours,

		Tuukka