[Development] Any supported platforms not tested in CI?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Oct 11 13:23:58 CEST 2017

Are there any supported platforms that we do not test in the CI? Probably
INTEGRITY?

I'm asking based on this outcome from QtCS:

> We will not add compilers that are worse than what we have today.

Right now, Qt 5.10 has a configure-time warning if we don't find C++11 <random>.
I'd like to make that an error and for that I've just pushed a change that
makes it so.

So the question is: are there any platforms that could break even after
passing the CI check?