[Development] Any supported platforms not tested in CI?

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Wed Oct 11 20:52:57 CEST 2017

Hi,

Integrity (ghs) is checked during the qt5 build.

Vxworks is the only target I can think of that is not CI tested. But iirc that’s a gcc flavor.

Simon

On 11. Oct 2017, at 20:49, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com<mailto:thiago.macieira at intel.com>> wrote:

Are there any supported platforms that we do not test in the CI? Probably
INTEGRITY?

I'm asking based on this outcome from QtCS:

We will not add compilers that are worse than what we have today.

Right now, Qt 5.10 has a configure-time warning if we don't find C++11 <random>.
I'd like to make that an error and for that I've just pushed a change that
makes it so.

So the question is: are there any platforms that could break even after
passing the CI check?
--
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) intel.com<http://intel.com>