[Development] Staging in '5.6'

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Fri Oct 13 14:30:58 CEST 2017

Hi,

I think the goal should be to improve the quality of changes that go into 5.6. I don't think that we should try to reduce the amount per-se.

How about instead we require two +2 for changes to 5.6?

Other than that: Is there any concrete evidence about changes that did go into 5.6 that shouldn't? "really minor P3" is a little vague here.

The person best qualified to decide how minor or major a change is is the corresponding module maintainer, not necessarily the release team.

Simon