[Development] Speeding up the review process (was: PostgreSQL cross compile for Pi)

Jedrzej Nowacki jedrzej.nowacki at qt.io
Fri Oct 13 15:05:29 CEST 2017

Please, do not jump immediately to a conclusion. It was Viktor's proposal
which does not represent "TQC administration" whatever it is. Qt-project has
own rules and it is self-governmented. Just to be fair, you could also notice
my answer to the proposal:
> I do not agree. An employer name does not matter.
and I do work for The Qt Company.

Cheers,
  Jędrek