[Development] Future of QBS

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:23:51 CEST 2017

On 14 October 2017 at 00:55, Denis Shienkov <denis.shienkov at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all, my 5-cents:
>
> QBS is better (best best) than CMake, IMHO, as CMake is too complicated.
> :)

I am still new to QBS, but I think it is better than CMake too. However, I
think it has missed a critical feature - A simple way to run custom script.

For example, run a script to call external command (not a product by your
application) to deploy your application to App Store or simply upload to a
server.

Currently it is quite difficult to do it via qbs, so it will still need a
platform depended script system.

Just my 2 cents