[Development] Qt/XCB applications and deadkeys and ibus (which cease working) (and sometimes the entire keyboard in Konsole)

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 16:07:16 CEST 2017

On sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2017 10:51:08 -03 you wrote:
[snip]
> > QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON
> >
> > It forces Qt to send accessibility events with new content trees
> > everything
> > something changes.
> >
> > Though the real problem might be that Linux lacks a good way to enable
> > accessibility interfaces at runtime. On macOS and Windows, the same
> > performance impact is only enabled if you start using a system
> > accessibility feature.
>
> That's possibly it. A11y team: do you think we can start this only if the
> right hardware is detected?

I have just filled a [debian bug] for this. Allan and everyone: please do
never hesitate in filing bugs against Debian packages for this or any other
bug/sugegstion/performance issue you might find. We are mostly 2 people behind
Qt but really try to give our users the best experience we can.

Pinging me or mitya57 on IRC is also a valid thing to do :-)

Thanks!

[debian bug] <https://bugs.debian.org/874054>

--
http://mx.grulic.org.ar/lurker/message/20081108.174208.4f42e55c.es.html
Así se corrobora el software legal en Argentina

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/