[Development] Should QFileSystemWatcher be thread-safe? (Qt 5.8.0)

Adam Treat adam.treat at qt.io
Sat Sep 30 18:43:39 CEST 2017

Simon just gave a talk about signals and slots on different threads and
the internals of how Qt handles this at CppCon in Seattle yesterday. I
would suggest you have a look at the video of his presentation when it
comes out. You could also look at the documentation:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/threads-qobject.html with particular attention to
"Signals and Slots Across Threads"