[Development] Qt 5.12 schedule proposal & proposal for release process change

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Mon Apr 16 08:43:50 CEST 2018

Hi,

Same here. At first this seemed like a good idea, but it becomes awkward when you look at it from the dev workflow point of view: After fixing a bug, what is the fix version? Reported in snapshot-24062918 and fixed in snapshot-14072918? That sounds like it would create a mess in JIRA.

Unless of course the task of assigning the fix version field was automated.

Simon