[Development] Google Summer of Code 2018

Albert Astals Cid albert.astals.cid at kdab.com
Fri Apr 20 11:58:49 CEST 2018

El divendres, 20 d’abril de 2018, a les 11:23:51 CEST, Mohammed Nafees va
escriure:
>             I am sorry if the tone of my email sounds rude. I have no say as
> to what an organisation chooses to do. I have not listed anything to show
> that I am the best candidate they could have chosen. I know there are much
> better candidates out there. My main focus for the email was the way the
> project was selected - a coin flip. I think there should have been a better
> way to select / reject a project and that the project proposal should've
> been taken into account as well.

As said I'm not involved in the selection process, but if you've been told a
coin flip was used as selection process, logic says it's because both project
proposals were evaluated and deemed to be as good as the other, and given one
had to be chosen, coin flip was the fairest method.

Best Regards,
  Albert

--
Albert Astals Cid | albert.astals.cid at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)