[Development] How to run qtbase/tests/auto/network ?

Murawski, Jan Jan.Murawski at governikus.de
Mon Apr 23 11:03:58 CEST 2018

Posting the question helped. I finally stumbled upon https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Autotest_Environment .

On 23.04.2018 10:11, Murawski, Jan wrote:

I have build the test and running “make check” fails with:

##snip##
FAIL!  : tst_QHttpNetworkConnection::initTestCase() 'QtNetworkSettings::verifyTestNetworkSettings()' returned FALSE. ()
  Loc: [/home/jm/qt.git/qt5/qtbase/tests/auto/network/access/qhttpnetworkconnection/tst_qhttpnetworkconnection.cpp(104)]
##snip##

So far I failed to find information on the required setup online. Might someone point me at instructions on how to setup the required test server(s)? :)

Cheers,  Jan