[Development] Fornux C++ Superset

Phil Bouchard philippeb8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:08:19 CEST 2018

Greetings,

Because Qt is very powerful, I would like to clarify the importance of
the following problems despite my previous informal attempts:
- The recent Qt 5.10.1 still randomly crashes for apps written on the
iPhone and for the Android as well.
- QML is an interpreted language thus it can be reverse engineered and
plagiarized quite easily.

As you know 1 crash makes your application worthless. Those are facts,
whether today's mainstream developers like it or not.

I have a solution that solves those problems and it's called: "Fornux
C++ Superset":

- Fornux C++ Superset harnesses the power of Clang.
- It now supports, as you have guessed, C++98 syntax.
- It's deterministic so it will not slow down your application randomly
like with Java.
- You can see attached examples memory leaks in C & C++ with cyclic
references which are correctly handled and the memory usage never increases.

Like I mentioned previously, I am working hard on a free version I will
be able to share in a month or two.

Regards,
Phil Bouchard
www.fornux.com