[Development] Qt 6 buildsystem support requirements

BogDan Vatra bogdan.vatra at kdab.com
Wed Aug 1 20:58:02 CEST 2018

Hi,

  Did you knew that qbs can build all but windows targets at once from your Linux machine? Using mingw you can cross compile Qt for windows, but you probably want to run tests and to check if the code compiles with msvc.
  This feature might not seem pretty useful for linux, but is very useful for Android where we can bundle multiple platforms in the same package.

Cheers,
BogDan.