[Development] Closing issues automatically with new keyword

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Aug 7 13:59:02 CEST 2018

Hi,

I see at least one problem there: If bug is affecting to several branches it will be closed when fix for first branch is done even in that case it shouldn't be closed until every branch has a fix...

Another concern or question is that in which phase we should close the bug; is it done immediately when fix is in or should it be done when fix is in the packages and someone can verify that fix is there and really fixes the problem...

br,
Jani