[Development] Apparently dead code: GPU_BLACKLIST and friends

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:33:06 CEST 2018

>  Inevitably, I'm contemplating a featurectomy.  Laszlo, who introduced
this for some fragile embedded systems in 2015, doesn't believe it's in
use, I don't see any evidence that it's documented anywhere (so I don't
expect anyone to be using it outside Qt itself *and* I can only work out
how it's supposed to work by reading its code), so I'm hoping no-one
will object to this going, perhaps even as soon as 5.12.

I remember using it to be able to run integration tests on a virtual X11
server in Travis CI.
I'm not the only one :
https://github.com/search?p=1&q=QTEST_ADD_GPU_BLACKLIST_SUPPORT_DEFS&type=Code

-------