[Development] Apparently dead code: GPU_BLACKLIST and friends

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Wed Aug 8 13:41:10 CEST 2018

I wrote:
>>  Inevitably, I'm contemplating a featurectomy.

Jean-Michaƫl Celerier (8 August 2018 13:33) replied
> I remember using it to be able to run integration tests on a virtual X11 server in Travis CI.

How long ago ?
Are you *still* using it for this ?
Do you anticipate using it with 5.12 or later ?

> I'm not the only one : https://github.com/search?p=1&q=QTEST_ADD_GPU_BLACKLIST_SUPPORT_DEFS&type=Code

This URL got me:

                    We could not perform this search
  Must include at least one user, organization, or repository

so I'm none the wiser for it.  What did it reveal to you ?

	Eddy.