[Development] Coin maintenance notification: Master machine distro will be upgraded on Monday

Aapo Keskimölö aapo.keskimolo at qt.io
Fri Aug 10 11:31:47 CEST 2018

Coin master Ubuntu distribution will be updated on the coming Monday 13-Aug-2018 between 09:00-12:00 EEST.

Before the upgrade, the ci storage cache will be reset to free up storage space to make the process smoother.

We do not expect any major problems, except for some delay with starting up the services on Monday and rebuilding cache binaries.

IMPORTANT: If you have anything important on the Coin master machine, I would advice to back it up.

Kind regards/Ystävällisin terveisin,
Aapo Keskimölö