[Development] Closing issues automatically with new keyword

Shawn Rutledge Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io
Fri Aug 10 14:42:59 CEST 2018

> On 10 Aug 2018, at 12:07, Oswald Buddenhagen <Oswald.Buddenhagen at qt.io> wrote:
>
> so now i think the hook/intergration should just set the fix version to
> the target branch name. yes, that implies that we should have the
> version "dev" in jira.

Why?  I think you can check the tags in git and find out that the highest numbered release was 5.11.1 so far, so dev has to be 5.12?  (until Qt 6 anyway)  And Jira knows which future versions are not released yet.  So when I mark fixed a bug that I fixed on dev, manually, I choose 5.12 alpha, because that’s not released yet.  I’d think the script could that too.