[Development] About 3D desktop.

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:15:08 CEST 2018

Hi Stef,

in my misspent youth I played with Berlin (later Fresco), which went
into that direction. The website is long gone, but the internet
archive has a copy:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080223200807/http://issues.fresco.org:80/

The code is still also still around:
https://github.com/stefanseefeld/fresco

3DWM is something similar from back then:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/239744067_3Dwm_A_Platform_for_Research_and_Development_of_Three-Dimensional_User_Interfaces

Looking Glass from Sun was already mentioned.

That's all I can think of.

Best Regards,
Tobias