[Development] Orphan modules

Chris Adams chris.adams at qinetic.com.au
Fri Aug 31 02:06:05 CEST 2018

Hi Eddy,

I'm willing to be listed as the maintainer of QtFeedback for now.  If
it ever gets more development attention and released as a supported
module then someone with more time to give should probably take over,
but until then I'm more than happy to review any changes people might
contribute for that module.

Cheers,
Chris.