[Development] Orphan modules

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Fri Aug 31 08:18:44 CEST 2018

On 31 Aug 2018, at 02:06, Chris Adams <chris.adams at qinetic.com.au<mailto:chris.adams at qinetic.com.au>> wrote:

Hi Eddy,

I'm willing to be listed as the maintainer of QtFeedback for now.  If
it ever gets more development attention and released as a supported
module then someone with more time to give should probably take over,
but until then I'm more than happy to review any changes people might
contribute for that module.

Thanks Chris! Let’s add you for Qt Feedback then :)

Cheers,
Chris.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 11:27 PM, Edward Welbourne