[Development] [HEADS UP] 5.12 locked down (Re: Merge and Integration status report - 2018.11.08)

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Dec 2 22:13:33 CET 2018

On Sunday, 2 December 2018 12:03:32 PST Liang Qi wrote:
> > On 2 Dec 2018, at 20:23, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
> > wrote:

> > On Sunday, 11 November 2018 11:44:12 PST Liang Qi wrote:
> >
> >> The fix of the blocker got merged into qtbase 5.12. But the issue of
> >> ci/coin
 is not fixed yet. Talked with Oswald on Friday, we agreed to
> >> keep qtbase 5.12 lock a bit longer.
> >

> > It's been a couple of weeks. Is it unlocked already?
>

> Nov 21 13:33:18 EET 2018
> https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2018-November/034315.html

Thanks, I never received that email because it was in the middle of the
mailing list being misconfigured.

Someone changed the List-Id headers and reconfigured the mail server, so it
all ended up in the wrong places for me.

The List-Id headers are still wrong, but I've just adjusted my filters. No one
else complained, so it looks like I'm the only one who filters emails...