[Development] qcollectiongenerator merged into qhelpgenerator

Jaroslaw Kobus Jaroslaw.Kobus at qt.io
Fri Dec 14 10:19:20 CET 2018

The answer to the first question is yes. If you want to generate the qhc file using Qt < 5.12 you need to use qcollectiongenerator, since merging took place in 5.12 branch, not before.

So, I may bring it back if it's needed.

Could you give an example link to the project which is failing now?

Regards

Jarek