[Development] qcollectiongenerator merged into qhelpgenerator

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Dec 14 16:21:29 CET 2018

On Friday, 14 December 2018 01:19:20 PST Jaroslaw Kobus wrote:
> So, I may bring it back if it's needed.

Please do. Then announce the deprecation and give people two years to update
their build systems to not try to use a tool that disappeared.

Please make it for 5.12.1.

> Could you give an example link to the project which is failing now?

Pretty much EVERY project that uses qcollectiongenerator. But the one I had
problem with was Octave.
	https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/

And I knew the problem because I had seen in some KDE list the same complaint,
with a solution. I can't find the email now to figure out which application it
was.