[Development] Build system for Qt 6

Ray Donnelly mingw.android at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:21:35 CET 2018

I'll not going to do this for you, sorry. I also pointed out the lack of
isolation from system libraries by default as a major problem.

Take any complex project and try it. Basically very few will work on all
generators. In particular ide generators cannot express complex build
dependencies very well and any use of scripts will tend not to work unless
you hardcore them for each one. I'm not in a position to investigate this.
I just want build tools to get out of my way. I work in the Anaconda
Distribution as a software packager and spend a significant amount of my
working day battling cmake. As I say it's "ok" for developers but not for
packagers.