[Development] Build system for Qt 6

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:00:29 CET 2018

 > I work in the Anaconda Distribution as a software packager and spend
a significant amount of my working day battling cmake.

As we all can see, the CMake loses even QBS. We need to spent a tens of
hours/days to find out the solution, using CMake's , but with QBS same
issue solves for 30 mins or work immediatelly.  Its very funny.

 > As I say it's "ok" for developers but not for packagers.

Neh.. No, it also is not 'ok' for developers too. :)