[Development] Final downmerge from dev to '5.11' delayed

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Sat Feb 3 10:00:15 CET 2018

We are kind of semi frozen :) I meant to say that please don't use that extra time to push some new things in anymore. If those were ready (but not in because of ci issues) at original FF date then it is of course OK to integrate those in dev now. But if not then just postpone those in Qt 5.12 instead.

Final downmerge from dev to 5.11 will happen on Monday morning so all changes in dev before that will end up in Qt 5.11

br,
jani