[Development] Deprecation of Qt Quick Controls 1

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:10:24 CET 2018

I basically can't use Controls 2 in my application because combobox in
controls 2 has extremely out of place style for desktop applications, is
too bloated and you can't control it enough to make it look more like
Controls 1.
Admittedly, I almost do not use QML in my apps but I wasn't able to find an
easy solution to make combobox tolerable for desktop