[Development] Deprecation of Qt Quick Controls 1

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 7 15:54:05 CET 2018

07.02.2018, 17:42, "NIkolai Marchenko" <enmarantispam at gmail.com>:
> even stuff like that?
> https://imgur.com/a/tTFeO
> I doubt it. I really don't want to delve into manual painter usage and styleoptions when I can just quickly make such stuff with qml listview.

FWIW, in company where I work we routinely did such UIs for embedded systems with Qt 4 and widgets. However, it required quite a bit of work to implement basic ListView with pluggable renderers. However, we didn't use QStyle and style options, and had no tough controls like combo box there.

--
Regards,
Konstantin