[Development] Introduction

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Tue Feb 20 07:45:33 CET 2018

Hi,

This is great to hear :)

There are multiple ways to contribute: https://wiki.qt.io/Contribute

For code contributions, instructions are here: http://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contribution_Guidelines

One good way to get started is to fix some easy bug or even just improve the documentation a bit to test the contribution, review and merge process.

You can find bugs and suggestions for new features at: https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/QTBUG

When you make a contribution, add some of the people who have been working with the area as reviewers.

Yours,

	Tuukka