[Development] Prebuilt 32-bit versjon for MSVC 2017

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Wed Feb 21 14:22:27 CET 2018

The reason we have had x86 and x64 packages for UWP is not to target those two architectures for the desktop, but rather that the x86 version also works for the emulators for Windows Phone 8 / Windows 10 Mobile as well as Windows 10 IoT (Core).

Given that two out of those are basically gone by now, I'd be fine with dropping UWP x86 packages, but keep the arm packages for out embedded user base on Windows 10 IoT.

BR,
Maurice